One Kings Lane! I Love this Deal Site!


Hey all!

Have you heard of One Kings Lane? I AM IN LOVEEEEEEE with this deal site. They have Amazing discounts for luxury home essentials, gourmet food, gifts, and more. Double your value on discounts that are already up to 70% sometimes 80% off!

I am on a mission to get organized so I've scored this Victorian in and out mail box desk organizer.

And these adorable baskets.


I got all this for dirt cheap and with a Groupon deal for $20 for $60 worth of stuff that they had not to long ago.

Yesterday I scored Plum District’s deal of the day which was $20 for $40 Worth of Designer Home Decor, Gifts, and Unique Finds from One Kings Lane.

I'm sorry I didn't have time to share the deal and the only reason I got it is because I did it on my phone cause I was in such a rush.

I highly recommend you join One Kings lane! You can do so by CLICKING HERE!

You should also join GROUPON if you haven't already by CLICKING HERE!

AND Last but not least JOIN PLUM DISTRICT BY CLICKING HERE!

These are some of my favorite favorite deal sites and they often have deals for ONE KINGS LANE! You should really keep an eye out for them. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm sure you'll have to stop yourself from shopping their deals every day since every day they have NEW amazing deals they are offering!

Like right now they are having a sale on Melissa and Doug toys!


They have more than just home items for sale! They have toys, food, aprons, and more!

So JOIN ONE KINGS LANE NOW! I love them and you will too! They have AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL! Just so you know! You can call and get help via email anytime promptly. They are amazing.

Thanks so much for following everyone! Enjoy!

***Disclosure: I'm simply sharing this info for the benefit of my readers. I was not asked to post this or compensated in any way to post this. All opinions are my own.***