Disney's Tron Evolution Battle Grids for Wii! Simply Amazing! REVIEW!




Hi All!

My family and I have had the amazing opportunity to review a copy of Tron Evolutions: Battle Grids for the Wii. My family and I are huge Tron fans! We saw the latest sequel Tron: Legacy about five times in the theater. It's certainly a perfect game if you're a Tron fan.


Tron: Evolution Battle Grids is amazing! Disney has gone above and beyond with this game. So much so that they wanted to make sure anyone who has a gaming system can own it. They made Tron: Evolution games for the Nintendo DS, PSP,  Xbox 360, PS3, along with the Nintendo Wii. So you can enjoy this game on which ever game system you have! How awesome is that!

So let me tell you a little about this fantastic game...

It revolves around the following Grid Games: Grid Tanks, Hyper Ball, Light Cycles, Light Discs, and Light Runners. Hyper Ball if you're a geek like me, you remember that it's the first game Flynn aka Jeff Bridges plays in the first Tron movie after he is beamed into the computer world. I love that they use the original movie in this game. The game also features Light Runners which are based on the four-wheeled vehicles seen in Tron Legacy.


Each Grid Game features many different ways to play the five Grid Games. You can also customize your own character, which you can play as in both the single in multiplayer modes, and choose from an array of various characters as competitors.


Disney Interactive Studios has truly invested a lot of thought into making this amazing game. We loved playing this game at my home because it allows fans like us to learn more about the TRON films as well. However, you do not need to have see these films to enjoy this game and you do not need to play the game to enjoy the movies if you haven't seen them. It's just all around fun for everyone.
You can also get this amazing Tron Wii-Mote to play this game with to make it an even cooler experience for you and your family. This game is Rated: Everyone 10+. I highly recommend you see these revolutionary movies and get this amazing game.

***Disclosure: I received a copy of this game for review from Disney. I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own.***