AMAZING! BAMBI IS NOW ON BLU-RAY™! GET YOURS TODAY!


Hey All!

Bambi is out today on Blu-Ray! Run out and get your copy today! There is a great deal on Bambi if your a disney movie rewards member.


You can get a $10 Off Coupon!

Disney Movie Rewards currently has a $10 off coupon for the Bambi Diamond Edition at this link! CLICK BELOW:

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/bambi-coupon?cmp=dmov_dmr_blg_lptw_bambilptw


I love this Blu-ray! It's filled with so many amazing features. Here are just some amazing of the amazing bonus features in these clips below for you to just get a taste of what you're getting when you buy this amazing Blu-Ray!

Establishing Important Characters:



Voices of Thumper and Faline



Music of Bambi



I highly recommend you get this amazing Blu-Ray. It's a great film your family will love, especially if they love classic Disney Films! This movie is a classic you won't want to miss the chance to own.

**Disclosure: I received a copy of this dvd for review for this post and prior posts I've done for Bambi. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for this post.**