ECOSTOREUSA.COM- REVIEW!


Hey all!

If you read my blog regularly, you know that I love green and organic products.  I'm always on the look out for some new amazing cleaning products to try and use for me and my family and for our home. I was thrilled to get the opportunity to try some products from Eco-Store USA to try on my home and on our dog Mr. Pink. They offer eco-friendly natural products for pets as well as products for your home which I think is amazing!


Ecostore USA is popular for its gentle but effective household, baby, body, and pet products – all made with “no nasty chemicals.”  And I was happy to be given the opportunity to try two products from their line so that I could share my results with you!



This lemon-scented spray cleaner is amazing!  I love citrus cleaners because they are harmless and clean even better than the toxic chemical regular cleaners in my opinion. When you spray a liquid cleaner, you are releasing it into the air and breathing it in, so it’s really important that you find something with no toxins.  And it does a great job getting the dirt and grime up!

I also tried the doggy Leave-In Conditioner, which helped keep his coat nice and shiny when I sprayed it on his fur. It also leaves his fur smelling wonderful.  Simply spray it on your dog, let stand for 5 minutes, then comb.  Some of the ingredients include a botanical blend of Chamomile, Arnica, Pine Bark, Basil and Cherry Bark.

Again these products have No Nasty Chemicals to be found in either of the products!

To purchase these amazing products head over to ecoStoreUSA.com.  Make sure you check out their other line of products, which includes Baby Care, Bath and Body and Household.  They also sell eGift Certificates for your convenience when having a hard time deciding on what to buy for friends and family. All web orders over $25 qualify for free shipping.

I highly recommend them!

**Disclosure: I received samples of these products for my review. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own and experiences may vary.**