Have you Voted Souper You?


Hey All!

Have you visited the Progresso Facebook page yet? Well you should do so and show some support to these women who would love a makeover by clicking on this link http://on.fb.me/ezd1IN to cast your vote for the Finalist you feel best displays why they love Progresso Light or 100 Calorie Soups and why they deserve a fashion makeover. With your help, three of the ten Finalists announced will be selected as Grand Prize Winners to receive a head to toe makeover from the Louis Licari Salon and Lord & Taylor in NYC. Votes will be accepted until April 13th.

Good luck to all the entries!

“Like” Progresso at Facebook.com/Progresso

**Disclosure: this information was provided to me by Progresso through MyBlogSpark. I am sharing this for the benefit of my readers. All opinions are my own.**