CVS Freebies Galor Today!


 Hey All!

I love CVS! The places I shop when I actually go out to shop the most are CVS, Rite Aid, Target, and now Walmart and Walgreens!

Right now CVS has this amazing Facebook offer!


They said on Facebook:

“We want to thank you for being a fan of CVS Beauty Club! Click on the “Special Offers” link below our profile picture to get your FREE GIFT!”

“Like” them and fill in your email address and Extra Care Card Number and they will email you the coupon. Offer ends 04-15-11.

Click here to request your coupon

And they have this Twitter offer as well!


Head over to this link by CLICKING HERE!

If you have a Twitter account you can get a coupon from CVS for a free candy or beverage.  You will need your Extra Care Card number. The coupon will be emailed to you. You can sign up for twitter very easily if you don’t have an account.

CVS has some amazing deals as well this week! So head over to your local CVS and get these freebies too!

(THANKS TO PRINTABLE COUPONS AND DEALS!)

***Disclosure: I was not compensated or paid in any way for this post. I am sharing this for the benefit of my readers. All opinions are my own.***