Have fun Wrapping Gifts with My Wrap! Happy Holidays Gift Guide Feature!




Hey All!

Have you hear of My Wrap®? What is My Wrap® you ask? Well...It's an all-inclusive craft activity kits (for ages 3 to 11) that contains everything kids need to create unique, customized gift wrap. Each My Wrap® kit contains two captivating, partially-complete, partially-colored, themed wrapping paper designs that jump-start kids’ creativity, allowing them to draw, color and decorate with the kit’s multiple stencil shapes, gift tag labels, oodles of colorful stickers, pencil and eight crayons.


My Wrap® all-inclusive kits are made in the USA are truly a unique wrapping paper that is extra special, memorable, and a "Gift in Itself"! Kids can customize their My Wrap for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc., and personalize it for parents, grandparents, and other relatives!


Each multiple project kit also contains two 31.5" x 23.5" sheets (a total of over 10 sq. ft.) of captivating, partially-complete, partially-colored wrapping paper designs that inspire kids to draw, color and decorate with the kit's multiple stencil shapes, gift tag labels, oodles of colorful stickers, eight crayons, and a pencil! All kids can proudly say, "I made it, it's My Wrap,"as they make a unique wrapping paper. My Wrap® kits are available in four themes, including two that are themed for the holidays. They are a perfect gift for the Holidays.

They have the All Occasion - My Wrap® Zoo Animal Theme Kit. Who doesn't love zoo animals? The captivating and playful zoo animal graphics included in this My Wrap® kids craft kit are sure to spark kids' creativity resulting in unique, customized wrapping paper for birthdays, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and more!

All Occasion --  My Wrap® Zoo Animal Theme Kit

I received the My Wrap® Dog Theme Kit! One of the most popular kits! It has irresistible doggies printed on it to entice kids to create their own customized wrapping paper. Both kids and adults will be captivated by the fun dog graphics included in this kids craft kit.


All Occasion -- My Wrap® Dog Theme Kit

They also have a Christmas -- My Wrap® Nativity Theme Kit
Christmas -- My Wrap® Nativity Theme Kit

Religious gift wrap that is fun! Beautiful illustrations inspire kids to reveal the majesty of the Nativity for their special Christmas wrapping paper creations. Reinforce the true meaning of Christmas with this reverent (yet fun!) nativity theme My Wrap® kids craft kit.

Or My Favorite! Holiday -- My Wrap® Gingerbread Theme Kit

Holiday  --  My Wrap® Gingerbread Theme Kit

A traditional holiday favorite for both girls and boys! Scrumptious gingerbread people and colorful candies await kids' artistry to craft that special holiday gift wrap!

My Wrap® kids craft kits not only jump-start creative fun so that kids are happy, but also challenge their development so that parents are happy, too. Kids love My Wrap® kids craft kits because they are fun and creative; adults love them because they are convenient and functional! Adults also appreciate that My Wrap® helps build self esteem and character/values.

My Wrap® provides adults with convenient and easy opportunities to make positive-play family time a priority that can naturally evolve into family traditions (e.g., birthday traditions, Christmas traditions, etc.) Join your kids as they explore a creative, fun activity and take advantage of teaching and character-building moments along the way. If you can't join them in the fun, then applaud their results.

You can also go to the website www.createmywrap.com for more information. I highly recommend it and it would make a great gift for the Holidays.

Happy Holidays everyone and don't be afraid to get crafty!

**Disclosure: I received a My Wrap Kit to review for this post. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for this feature post.**