Centrum® Search for America’s Most Amazingly Energized Woman!



Hey All!

Do you know a woman who manages to stay healthy and energized and enjoy life to the max? Does she squeeze in a workout while cleaning the house, or turn any activity with her kids into a fun game? If you know a woman who does it all with a smile on her face, nominate her for this opportunity to be acknowledged and celebrated.  (Pssst, maybe this woman is YOU!)


This holiday season, the makers of Centrum® and Molly Shannon are in search of “America’s Most Amazingly Energized Woman” and need your help!

Centrum® invites you to nominate someone who lives life and loves to the fullest during the holiday season while staying healthy (you can even nominate yourself!)

Women take on many important roles during the holidays, from being the ultimate party host to holiday shopper extraordinaire. Learn a few pointers from Molly Shannon herself on how she stays healthy and energized throughout the season while keeping her zest for life and love!


Tips From Molly Shannon:

Tip #1: HOLIDAY EATING:

In general, when it comes to food I try not to restrict myself because I don't like feeling deprived. I just keep my portion sizes reasonable and maintain a balanced diet. Over the holidays if I do eat a little too much I try to not be too hard on myself.


Tip #2: TURN ANY ACTIVITY INTO A GAME:

I love getting my kids to help with the holiday tasks. I find stuff for them to do that they find fun...like setting the table. They love to do that and it makes them feel good that they are helping me. They also love helping me bake. They love rolling the crescent rolls in different ways and then watching them take shape in the oven. If it’s a cleaning thing we just make a game out of it. My kids love to get sponges and clean the bathrooms. They pretend like they are a cleaning team.

Tip #3: SQUEEZE IN EXERCISE:

I'm a runner. I run 20 to 30 minutes a day...but sometimes I get so busy it’s hard to find the time..so if I'm really busy I'll just run for 12 to 15 minutes to get my heart rate up---even 10 minutes is helpful..or just 5 minutes of gentle stretching.


Tip #4: STAY HEALTHY AS A FAMILY:

During the holidays my schedule can get pretty crazy and leave me a little run down. I make sure that along with eating a well-balanced diet and exercising, I take a Centrum Women’s multivitamin every day to help support my energy and metabolism needs.* I encourage my family to take their multivitamin too. We make it a daily habit by storing them in a place where we can’t miss them in the morning.

Go to LoveFeelingHealthy.com to nominate someone by sharing her secrets to enjoying life and love to the fullest during the holidays. Nomination submissions must be 300 words or less about how she does it all with a smile. Nominations must be submitted by no later than January 3, 2011.

A panel of judges will select five (5) finalists and the public will then cast their vote for “America’s Most Amazingly Energized Woman!”

America's Most Amazingly Energized Woman CONTEST PRIZING:

Grand Prize: $3,000 XPERIENCE DAYS Gift Certificate.

Four (4) Runner-Up Prizes: $400 XPERIENCE DAYS Gift Certificate

You can see the Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations by CLICKING HERE.

While visiting the site, readers can also download a $3.00 coupon for Centrum® Women’s or Centrum® Men’s to help you achieve better health during the holiday season.

Also available on LoveFeelingHealthy.com are more tips from Molly Shannonso be sure to check check it out to learn how to get the most joy out of the holidays by living to the fullest!

**Disclosure: I am a member of One2One Network and this post is part of a member project where I am eligible to win prizing. I make no claims about Centrum as a product or it's effectiveness.**