Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol Pop Up Book! Perfect for the Holidays! Happy Holidays Gift Guide Feature!


Hey All!

Have you by chance seen the Charles Dickens: A Christmas Carol Pop Up Book, by Charles Fischer and Paper Engineer, Bruce Foster at your local book store? If you haven't you are truly missing out on the most amazing book. It is absolutely beautiful! I have to rave about this book to you as it's a perfect read for you and your family on Christmas day!


There are six panels aka pages in the book and each of them is gorgeous to say the least! This book is too much fun to read and it intricately depicts scenes from A Christmas Carol, the neighborhood, Marley, and each of the ghosts as well. The story isn't told in just the six pages of the book, no sir.


The book also has little mini-pockets on each page that have a miniature booklet inside of it with a section of the story A Christmas Carol, so you get the whole story. It's really amazing the detail that went into this book!


I also really love that this book makes it easy to share this wonderful story with people of all ages. You can use the Pop up pictures to to tell the story to your little ones and then you can share it with adults as well with the mini books. It's also a book that can also grow with your family!


A Christmas Carol: A Pop-Up Book let's you experience Dickens’s beloved tale in an entirely new way.


I really loved reading this book with my family and we plan to read it again Christmas day! This is a wonderful addition to my Christmas book collection! I highly recommend it! It will make a great gift for you and your family this Christmas!

Happy Holidays Everyone and I hope if you get this book you will enjoy it just as much as we have!

**Disclosure: I received a copy of the A Christmas Carol: A Pop-Up Book for this review feature. I was not paid or compensated in any way for this feature post and all Opinions are my own.**