Perfect Stocking Stuffers and Gift! Hershey’s Pot of Gold Chocolates!


Hey All,

Every year I always forget to buy a coworker or a teacher or someone a gift for the Holidays. I try to even leave a little something for my UPS, Fedex, and USPS postal worker for the Holidays. They deliver so much to me that I think it's only right. But it never fails, Every year I end up forgetting someone. It sucks but I can't remember everything in the Holidays since I'm always doing so much!


Well I just realized with the help of Hershey that the perfect gifts to keep stashed away just in case you forget someone are chocolates like Hershey’s Pot of Gold assorted chocolates or truffles. Yum those Truffles are the best! I wish this light bulb in my head would have went on last year as it would have saved me a lot of trouble trying to figure out last minutes gifts.

I plan to give my coworkers some of these chocolates, along with my sons teachers,  and heck I'm sure some people in your family would love some of these amazing chocolates as well. So please take a mental note of this post for the Holidays. It will save you the hastle of trying to find a last minute gift if you forgot someone!

Also if you are looking for some super easy crafts and holiday recipes that would also make great gifts like these Holiday Candy Cups be sure to visit Celebrate with Hersheys at www.celebratewithhersheys.com!



How cute are they? Too cute! Perfect for the Holidays.

Hope this tip helps you for the Holidays and thanks for following my blog!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

***Disclosure: This post was my post in order to make me eligible to win a Hershey’s Pot of Gold prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club. All opinions are my own.***