Custom Rite Aid Gifts for The Holidays! Happy Holidays Gift Guide Feature!

Hey All!

Are you looking for a gift you can personalize with your family photos or are you just looking for a unique gift this Holiday season? Well did you know that Rite Aid makes personalized Photo Gifts that make perfect gifts for anyone! I amazed to find that Rite Aid offers personalized Apparel, Crystals, Mugs, Glasses, Toys and Games and even posters.

As you know my family and I love Star Wars, so I decided to make some gifts as unique Star Wars gifts for me and my family that you can't get anywhere else. I first made an R2 D2 Hooded Sweatshirt!


I made this as a gift for my Non-Hubby as a Birthday Present for him since his birthday is so close to Christmas I break up his gifts between his birthday and Christmas. He absolutely LOVED it. He won't take it off since he opened his gift. Here he is looking overjoyed standing next to our Star Wars Tree!


I spent a lot of time searching for the right R2 D2 photo to place on the Sweatshirt. I was happy with how I designed the hoodie. It was a fun and super easy experience to make this sweatshirt. The quality of the picture on the Hooded Sweat Shirt is very good and the cotton is very soft! It's very well made. It's a great deal for the $24.99 price tag. You can also purchase adult and youth T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Baby Onesies, Boxer Shorts, Ties and more. They have such a great selection of Apparel you can personalize! So be sure to check out the entire apparel collection available at Rite Aid.


I also created as a special gift for myself this Holiday! I made the most amazing Serving Tray with a Vintage Star Wars Poster on it.


I'm going to leave a little bit of the Force for Santa as I leave him cookies on it on Christmas eve. I've needed a new serving tray for some time so I thought this was perfect!
It's so well made and the picture on the tray has a protective sealant on it so you can wipe anything away, should anything spill on it and the picture won't be ruined. I absolutely love it. They have a number of great gifts for the home that you definitely need to check out!


These great home gifts would make perfect gifts for moms or parents this Holiday Season!

They also have a Toys and Games personalized gift section that you can find some really unique and fun gifts such as Personalized Photo Puzzles!  These are great gifts for kids!


It was very easy to order online at the Rite Aid Photo Center and then you simply pick up your order a few days later at your local Rite Aid store. They actually call you to let you know when it comes into the store and you pay when you pick it up. Well my store was kind enough to call me. I  hope yours will too! I loved making these personalized gifts and I will surely be making more for my family and parents as gifts for Christmas. I highly recommend it!

Happy Holidays Everyone! And I hope you have as much fun as I did making your personalized gifts at Rite Aid Photo Center!

**Disclosure: I received a personalized serving tray and hooded sweatshirt to review for this feature post. I was not compensated or paid in any way for this post. All opinions are my own.**