HOT Deal! JUICEINTHECITY.COM! 62% off at Golf-n-stuff! NEW DEAL SITE ALERT!


Hey all!

Check out Juice in the City? It's a great New Fabulous Deal site that I recently joined and shared with you all!

They have an amazing deal that if your in the Los Angeles/ Ventura County area you don't want to miss this great deal that is perfect for the summer!


62% off at Golf-n-stuff! You get 2 Golf-N-Stuff Mini-Park Passes for only $10 this weekend only! It's a Juicy deal you won't want to miss! I love miniture golf and it's a perfect family outing!

Summer time is almost here and this deal would be great to use during the summer!

So hurry and JOIN JuiceintheCity.com by CLICKING HERE! Then head to the Ventura County, CA city deals and get this amazing deal!

This is another great deal site that will be expanding to cities across the country so take advantage of the great deals now!

***Disclosure: I will be compensated for this post. I am also a member and affiliate of this deal site and I am sharing this for the benefit of my readers. All opinions are my own.***