Lamb Party Kit

I just finished a sweet little lamb party kit for a 4-year-old's birthday party. It's soooo cute!

The little birthday girl had looked through my shop and decided that she and her twelve party guests should each make a lamb note holder at her birthday bash. Isn't that the sweetest choice? Can't you just imagine thirteen little cuties proudly running around with their own little lambies?



So I put together adorable little party favor supply bags for each guest:


(I packed the glue and glue supplies separately for the grown-ups to distribute, because who wants free-range glue roaming around at a 4-year-old's party? No one with a 4-year-old. Am I right? Seriously, just thinking about it makes me shudder.)

All filed neatly:


In a cute reusable box:


With a birthday message for the birthday girl that can be used as a table topper or birthday card:


All wrapped up with pretty coordinating ribbon for the birthday girl to open before her party:


You know, to make her feel extra special! How fun!

It's party time made simpler!