PayBox.me may make you some free Money!


Hey all!

Have you heard of PayBox.me? Well it is a new service to send and receive money that is kind of like PayPal. This new service will launch soon in 2011. They are currently designing their service with the help of a dedicated group of EarlyBird users who are contributing ideas and feedback. You can earn an automatic $25 in your account just for joining as an "EarlyBird" before the site is actually launched. Just create an account HERE by entering your email address, then create a username and password. No other information is needed.

I think you should join today! If you join today you can make money!

You should join because...

-You start with $25 in your PayBox account and it's free.
-PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as they prepare to launch the new service.
-You get $10 per person you refer to PayBox.
-You'll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public.
-You'll help shape the development of the best virtual currency and payment system ever designed for the Internet.
-You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time they launch, without ever making a deposit!



You will earn $25 immediately when you CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT. This takes no more than a few short minutes! Then check back daily by logging in, to earn more. Be sure to tell your friends and earn even more!

It doesn't hurt to join. At most maybe you could make some money. I've looked at all the terms of the site and don't see anything fishy.  They actually require very little personal information to join. I joined yesterday and hopefully I'll have lots of money for me waiting when launches.

I think you should definitely look into it.

**Disclosure: I simply shared the information on this site to benefit my readers. I was not contacted or paid in any way to post this information. All opinions are my own.**