Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie's Masquerade $5 Off Coupon! Swagtastic Valentine's Day Gift Guide!




Hey All!

In Celebration of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie's Masquerade (with Mickey Mote) coming to DVD next Tuesday Disney is Offering an amazing $5 off Coupon. I wanted to share with you this amazing offer along with a few more clips of what this amazing interactive dvd has in store for you!
Here are some great clips for this amazing interactive dvd!



How cute is this! Here's one more clip...



So hurry and get your coupon before they're all gone!


This dvd is an amazing gift for your kids this Valentine's Day!

Head to this link to get your coupon now!

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/masquerade-coupon?cmp=dmov_dmr_blg_lptw_masklptw

**Disclosure: I recieved a copy of this Dvd and mickey mote for review. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for this post. I just want to share this info with my readers.**