Heart-Warming Films for Valentine's Day! Swagtastic Valentine's Day Gift Guide Feature!



Hey All!

Are you looking for a heart-warming film to enjoy with your loved ones this Valentine's Day? Or something light-hearted to make you smile? If you're looking for something romantic or just fun for the whole family I've got some some amazing suggestions to watch or give as gifts for Valentine's Day. Here is an eclectic list of fabulous Disney films. I've sure you'll find something that fits your loved ones this Valentine's Day!

First is ALICE IN WONDERLAND: 60th Anniversary Special Edition. Fill your heart with Wonderland!


It becomes available February 1st on Blu-ray, DVD, & Movie Download formats. For the first time in Hi Def, Alice and her fantastically odd Wonderland friends never looked so good! Open your heart to a beautifully restored Disney classic.

Next up is STEP UP 3D!

It's time Pursue your passion or share the passion with those you love this Valentine's Day!


Now Available on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, & Movie Download formats.



It also features a bonus with features dancer Madd Chadd's fitness tips that allow you to get in shape for your sweetie this Valentine's Day!  Dancing is a great way to get fit, so turn up the tunes and boogie down this Valentine's Dayz!

SECRETARIAT is another great film that allows you to Follow your heart!


Now Available on Blu-ray, DVD, & Movie Download formats.

A story for horse-lovers and underdogs, & Secretariat will have you rooting for the champion racehorse and his owner, Penny Chenery. Now, who doesn't love an inspirational tale of hope, heart, and courage?

My favorite Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 is a great family film.

Your favorite Chihuahuas are newlyweds and parents!


Available February 1st on Blu-ray, DVD, & Movie Download formats.

Puppy mayhem turns the lives of newlywed Chihuahua parents, Papi and Chloe, lives are turned upside down when their playful puppies present one challenge after another.


If you're spending Valentine's Day with the girls check out You Again! A romantic comedy starring Kristen Bell, Betty White, and more! You can't go wrong with Betty White!


Available February 8th on Blu-ray, DVD, & Movie Download formats.

It's the perfect heart-filled gift for mom, girlfriendm and families alike to sit back, relax enjoy some laughs from the comfort of their own home.

I love the Bambi: Diamond Editon.

Get ready to be twitterpated with this new Blu-ray release! Available March 1st on Blu-ray, DVD, & Movie Download formats.




Bambi Diamond Edition features the lovable and adorable wide-eyed fawn and his forest friends in Blu-ray high-definition.

And last but not least, my favorite that I mentioned in a prior post Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie's Masquerade! The perfect gift to dress-up your Valentine’s Day!


Available February 8th on DVD.

Starring Disney’s Fab Five -- Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy!
Viewers are taken on a new adventure as they dress-up in their favorite costumes for Minnie's Masquerade Ball. It's a perfect activity and gift to your kids for Valentine's Day!

I hope my suggestions helped you find some amazing gifts and movies to watch this Valentine's Day. I know I will be watching some of these titles. I highly recommend you do too!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for allowing me to share my suggestions with you!


**Disclosure: I did not receive any of these titles for this post. I received the Micky Mouse Club House, Minnie's Masquerade for a prior post I did. I was simply given this information to share with my readers for Valentine's Day. All opinions are my own.**