Things that Bring Joy to my Life!

Hey all!


What brings brings comfort and joy to your life and how do you share that with others? This is a question I was asked by twitter moms to ponder and share my answer with you.  It took some time to think about since things can be rough in life sometimes, it's easy to forget the little things that bring you joy and comfort in your life. I finally took a day to sit back and relax and ponder what brings me comfort and joy and this is what I came up with. I hope you don't mind that I want to take a post to share with you a few things that bring me joy on a regular basis! Hopefully you will enjoy reading this and find that these things bring you joy in your life as well and you can relate. So here goes.

1) My relationship with family brings me joy. When I say my family, I mean every part of my family. My teen, my non-hubby, my parents, his parents, cousins, friends (yes some friends to me are like family), the pets we have. Every morning that I wake up and see my teen and my non-hubby getting ready and feel the dog licking the back of my leg to tell me he needs to go out, seeing this all brings me such comfort and joy to know that I have them in my life. I'm also thankful to god for every day I get with them and for them being in my life. I'm thankful to find comfort in my parents and friends and family whenever I need it as well.




2) Nature brings me such peace and comfort. Seeing rainbow form after a storm brings me such joy. I love it so much that I often pull my car over to the side of the road and just take a picture and bask in the beauty of it. It brings me so much joy to see it especially in a big city like Los Angeles. Nature doesn't care about modernization or cities. It will do what it likes where ever it likes and you have to really respect and honor nature and all it's beauty.  I also love humming birds. I think they are absolutely beautiful! I think they notice as well since I also stop to stare at them. Sometimes they hover an inch away from my face and one I kid you not landed on my shoulder one day. I froze but I was screaming with joy on the inside. I guess the bird could sense that I loved it and wouldn't harm it. I was so calm after that happened to me that day. Nature truly does bring me a sense of calm, comfort, and joy.

3) Giving brings so much JOY. I love shopping for others more than I shop for myself. I love seeing the joy on someones face when I give them a gift I put a lot of time and effort and thought into either buying or making for them. It's probably why I love the holidays so much. I love seeing the joy on my family's faces when they are opening their presents on Christmas morning. Or on their birthdays. Half my family has birthdays in December including me. Even my dog does a little joy bounce when he gets a new toy or treat that I also love to see. It brings me joy as well. I get to shop till I drop in the coming months. I do set a budget and think and plan carefully on what I buy. I know not to put myself or my family in the poor house.

4) Lastly, I enjoy and find comfort in my blog and the people that I have been helping with my posts, info, and giveaways. I'm thankful to know that I'm doing at least one small thing in this world to help others and bring at least one moment of joy to their lives by making it a little easier some how. At least I hope that I'm helping people. I keep that hope alive with every post I do and every giveaway I hold and it brings me comfort to know that at least I'm trying to make a difference in the world some how.

I hope this post inspires you to take a moment to think about what brings you comfort and joy in your life especially during this holiday season.  Be thankful for the things that surround you. 


Happy Holidays everyone!


And Thanks for allowing me to share this with you and thanks for following my blog. 
***Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Kleenex blogging program, making me eligible to get a $40 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.***