WEDNESDAY HUMP DAYS SLUMP DAY! WEEKLY EVENT!





Welcome to my first ever WEDNESDAY HUMP DAYS SLUMP DAY! This is a new EVENT that I will be doing every Wednesday just so you and I can can have a place to share our midweek experiences! Please feel free to share if you have a good or bad day or just want to share a wordless Wednesday picture. What ever you'd like to share in the comments feel free!

Please no inappropriate words or posts! The posts will be monitored so be advised! Keep it PG and clean! This is a family blog you know. Just looking for a way to share my feelings about Wednesdays Hump days and getting over that mid week hump. Sometimes Wednesdays are great for me and sometimes they are terrible.

I don't know what it is about Wednesday, but I felt the need to do a weekly event to discuss it! Hopefully someone out there agrees with me and participates.

Like today for example: I had to be at work from 7-10am, then I had to run home to make sure the dog was walked and dinner was started for the family, since I have class I make dinner earlier in the day so when I get home I can just pop it in the oven, I digress... The I had to drive to Santa Monica to class clear across town to go to class from 12-5pm, Sit in traffic for two hours because on Wednesdays for some reason EVERY WEDNESDAY Traffic is horrible driving home. What would normally take me 30 minutes EVERY OTHER DAY takes me 2-3 hours on Wednesday. So as soon as I get home I heat the dinner feed the family walk the dog, do blog stuff, homework, tweet some contests, get ready for work and pass out.

Today was a high stress day me! How was your day? Hope your Wednesday was better than mine!

So please leave a comment bellow and let's get chatting!

Thanks for participating in my 1st WEDNESDAY HUMP DAYS SLUMP DAY everyone and I look forward to reading your comments as well!

See ya next week.