Happy Holidays At The Queen of Swag! New Blog Layout, Gift Guide, AND Link UP!



Hey All!

The Holidays are almost here and I just wanted to do a quick post to announce my new Holiday Blog Design. I did it especially for my Happy Holidays Gift Guide and also because I love the Holidays! I hope you ALL like it. I think it looks great. I designed it and got it up with the Help of fellow blogger Colleen over at Shibley Smiles! Please check out her great blog as well. I think we did a great job with what we had to work with. It was a task to do a redesign of my blog, but I think it was worth it.

Just a reminder my Happy Holidays Gift Guide begins November 19th-December 5th! So Mark your calendars and stay tuned! It's going to be so much fun and have so many amazing gift Ideas!


Also if you're a blogger yourself and having your own Holiday Gift Guide and would like to link up and get the word out leave your blog link to your LABEL for your gift guide at my Holiday Gift Guide Link up! Leave your feed link or just a link to your blog if you'd like and we can follow and enter eachothers gift guide giveaways as well!

Thanks in advance for participating and thanks for following everyone!
Happy Holidays!