Leaf Suncatcher Party Kit

It's been on the grand To Do List to set up a Leaf Suncatcher Party Kit. I was lagging on that particular task until one cool mom asked me to create a Sharing Day activity for her son's classroom. Sometimes I just need a little push! 

Introducing my new Leaf Suncatcher Party Kit! 


When Ella saw all the supplies out, she wanted to make another one. In her 4 1/2 years she's made about 20 of these. For some reason (C'mon! You know the reason! The Leaf Suncatcher craft is awesome yo!), my kids never get tired of making this craft.


Notice the new frame paper we used. I call it Disco Corn Cob Funk. Ella loves it.


Anyway! Back to the party kit.

Individual craft supply bags for each party guest (or student):


And I always include some:


All labeled and sweetly packaged:


But really it looks like this so it will all fit when I close up the box:


In a cute reusable box:


With a special message that can be used as a table topper or birthday card:


All wrapped up with pretty coordinating ribbon for the birthday boy or girl to open before the party (or special day):


It's party time (or sharing day) made simpler!