Save the Planet & Make Your Carbonated Drinks with SodaStream! Review!


I just got the most amazing product for review. It's called Soda Stream and it has been the peace keeper my family has been searching for. It turns my water into fresh sparking water and soda. I drink A LOT of carbonated sparkling water like Pellegrino water. I love it. My family on the other hand, loves Coke and Dr. Pepper among many other flavors of soda. So it's a constant battle in our household between no soda or soda every time we go grocery shopping. Buying a 2 liter of soda is becoming an expensive habit to have as the prices continue to go up. One bottle of Pepsci costs about $2.50 now! 


I was super excited when I opportunity to do a review on one of their awesome soda making machines. Soda Stream is easiest and most economical way to make your own soda! It saves you a ton of money in the long run and they have over 30 flavors, plus a new Energy Drink and MyWater essences, which adds a little extra flavor of fruit to your water or sparkling water. 


The amazing folks at Soda Stream sent me the amazing Fountain Jet machine in black and about 10 different selections of flavors and a My Water 3 pack to try out on my family and myself. I was stoked to see one of the flavors was root beer as my none hubby has been begging me for some for the past week! This Soda Stream machine is SUPER easy to use and there is absolutely no mess to clean up. You don't even have to plug it in! The machine itself came with two one liter bottles.


To use it all you have to do is fill the bottle with water. Screw the bottle into the machine and push the carbonation button on the top of the machine. It says to push 3 times, but if you want more carbonation, push the button 3 more times. Add a capful of your favorite flavor and mix it up just enough to get the mix incorporated into the water. And that's it! You're done!

After we mixed up a bottle of Root Beer soda, I put it in the fridge to get cold and my none hubby had a glass as soon as he deemed it cold enough. He loves it and my teen also loved it. I tried some as well and I was surprised at how good it tasted. It really was too easy to make. 


I love my Soda Stream machine and can't wait to taste all of the other flavors. I will definitely be ordering more mixes from Soda Stream as soon as the ones I have run out because the Holidays are coming and I have to be prepared! I'm super stoked that I can use it to make all the soda's for our Halloween and Holiday parties. I can save money on our dinner parties as well since I now don't have to buy extra drinks! Yay!


These are Some of the delicious flavors that Soda Stream offers:
 
Cola ,Cranberry Raspberry
Cream Soda , Fountain Mist
Ginger Ale,, Grape
Lemon Iced Tea , Lemon Lime
Lemonade ,Orange
Orange Mango, Peach Iced Tea
Pete's Choice, Root Beer
Tonic , Diet Cola (Caffeine Free)
Diet Cola (Reg), Diet Cranberry Raspberry
Diet Cream Soda, Diet Fountain Mist
Diet Ginger Ale, Diet Lemon Lime
Diet Lemonade, Diet Orange

My Water Flavor Essences (Berry, Lemon Lime, Orange, Variety 3 pack)
 
With the Soda Stream machines and mixes, you are definitely getting a better value for your money. Plus, you are cutting back on your waste that you use with all the plastic and cans you won't have to buy since you won't need to buy soda bottles or cans anymore. You can help save the planet by using a Soda Stream!

Some more of my favorite features:

The Soda Stream machine is so much easier to store than cans or bottles of soda. 

There is No high-fructose corn syrup in regular flavors.

With the MyWater flavors, you can make sparking water/seltzer, which is a 0 calorie beverage! 

You can exchange your carbonator for a full one when empty! 

The bottles that come with the SodaStream machine are BPA free! Awesome!

    So I highly recommend you get yourself a Soda Stream! I promise you won't regreat it! It will change your world...Literally.
    For more information on how to get this great product and the mixes, head on over to: http://www.sodastreamusa.com/.

    Also follow Soda Stream on Twitter at http://twitter.com/sodastreamusa and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SodaStream for more info.

    Thanks Soda Stream for bringing the soda wars to an end in my home!

    And Thank You for letting me share my love of Soda Stream with you and for following my blog!


    **Disclaimer: I recieved a Soda Stream Machine and flavors for this review. I was not compensated in any way for this review post. All opinions are my own.**