Ella's New Game

It's called: I Should Be Sleeping In My Bed - Can You Find Me?



"Ha Ha Sucker! I fell asleep behind the door while listening to Mommy and Daddy watch TV! Do you need a recap of last week's "Lost"? Because I can totally give it to you. "



"Ha Ha Sucker! I took my blanket into the hall outside my room and fell asleep. When Mommy came to check on me, she actually walked around me thinking I was a pile of clothes. Then she didn't see me in my bed and figured it out. Maybe if she was a better housekeeper, she would have noticed sooner."


"Ha Ha Sucker! This time I'm not even sleeping! I'm playing with my toys! When Mommy came in to check on me, I held really still. Somehow she still found me. She must possess some kind of Super Hero x-ray vision powers."



"In case you weren't keeping score: I win. Mommy loses!"