Lamb and Lion Note Holder Kid Kit


Because March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb: I just finished my Lion and Lamb Note Holder Kid Kit. Perfect for springtime! I mean, really, does it get any cuter? Impossible.

The lamb's and lion's legs are made out of clothespins, so you can clip in little notes or lists. I'm obsessed with To Do lists. You should be, too, because then I would feel more normal. I even stamped a a few lamb and lion papers to start you on your way to obsessionville. Really, we love it here. Really.


Here are the "sheep" and lion that Ella made. Whenever I call it a lamb, she yells: "No! It sheep!" Ella is quite fond of sheep. And yelling. Anyway, I did the cutting, she did all the gluing. Look at the sweet little lion's face that Ella drew:


And here are Peyton's lamb and lion. He did all the cutting and gluing himself. Except for the lion's face - he insisted I do the lion's face. But he did cut out the body circles and the lamb's face and all the yarn. His scissor skills are really coming along!


Happy Crafting!