Take a Moment to Savor the Sweetness of Life - My Milano Moment & New Milano Cookie!

The summer is about to end and school is about to start for me and my teen. I'm going back to school to make a better life for my family. I digress...

I can't help but think about one sweet moment in particular that happened during the Summer.
That moment for me was me and my honorary hubby taking a road trip to Las Vegas to spend one night to ourselves away from our teenager. While taking the drive we stopped at a rest stop to take in our surroundings and pick up some snacks for the road. My choice of snack was Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies.
We enjoyed eating our Milano cookies on the open road all the way to Las Vegas for our one night vacation. That was my Milano Moment. One night is better than none in my book. It was a great relaxing one night vacation!


Now I was very excited to discover Pepperidge Farm has a new Milano cookie flavor!!!

They are rolling out the red carpet on their New Strawberry Chocolate Milano cookie! They look so amazing!


They have combined strawberry and chocolate along with their famous delicious cookie! If any of you love chocolate covered strawberries just as much as I do, then these are the cookie for you!


These cookies have all that amazing chocolate strawberry and Milano taste in one small cookie! I can't wait to grab a pack to celebrate my next Milano Moment!
Don't take my word for it check out the amazing new Strawberry Milano!

Here is a link to a $1 off coupon http://bit.ly/O2OdollaroffPF so you can get a pack for yourself and save a $1 when you do.

Yay for Pepperidge Farm for helping you save some money!

Also visit the Pepperidge Farm Milano Facebook Page at http://bit.ly/MilanoFacebook for more special offers and discounts.

Do you have a Milano Moment you'd like to share? Head over to their Facebook Page and share yours!

Thanks for following my blog and letting me share my Milano Moment with you!

**Disclosure: I was not given a sample or contacted by the company to provide this post. I was not paid nor given any form of compensation for this post. This post is part of a One2One Network campaign and I thought my readers would love to hear about this delicious product. All opinions expressed are my own.**