Site of the Cafe 300

This just came over from my sister in Livermore California.
For many years my hubby and I lived and worked in the little sleepy town of Livermore Ca.
Population 12,000 ,ranchers ,farmers . two or three small family wine vineyards. and site 300.
Let me say this was 30 years ago when nobody even heard of Livermore or site 300.
Where we would spend many a weekend hunting rattlesnakes for hat bands.
Now Livermore is a booming city full of world round vineyards and chefs .
It is good to see that site 300 is still known for the snakes and easy hunting.
This is the announcement I was sent

So Livermore announces the return of their beloved sushi chef  ******..well we have fresh rattlesnake, so there!

See pics below



To this day my daughter is terrified of any snake.
Not from hunting them but from cleaning the skins.
One dead headless snake coiled and jumped at her.
Thats why we cut the heads off before cleaning them !
These guys are some little ones. Some  snakes out there were over 10 feet long.
I swear there's a world record in the Livermore Hills.